On Course…To Success
Business has never been tougher. To succeed you must sell. Bigger volumes spell higher profits and greater value.
But how do you move the needle?
By becoming a highly skilled, highly motivated sales professional equipped with the training and attitudes that identify
you and your organization as winners.
McCormick Institute of Training has the knowledge, experience and processes to lift closing ratios,
bolster customer retention and boost organizational performance.
McCormick programs build better results by building a better you, ensuring you and your organization are better
able to identify needs, meet targets and exceed expectations.
Get on course to success … a McCormick training course.
- Sales Consultants (Internal and External)
- Sales Managers
- Sales Directors
- Sales Leaders
- Improve your Closing Ratios – understand the need to lift this vital indicator and how you do it.
- Kaizen Culture – what it is and how companies and individuals benefit from it.
- Personal Wellbeing – how to develop a balanced and healthy Wheel of Life.
- The Power of Attitude and the role this plays in achieving exceptional sales results.
- Understanding the dynamics of the VUCA world (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Accelerated) and the need to embrace change.
- Powerbase Consulting – Implementing the process in order to connect and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Developing a Sales Process that guarantees Sales Target achievement:
- The fundamental shift in selling – moving from Value Communication to Value Creation
- Pipeline Management strategies – building an effective strategy that ensures consistent target achievement
- Developing effective pre-meeting plans in order to elevate the quality of face-to-face meetings
- The face-to-face consulting process – conducting the diagnostics and the co-creation methodology
- Effective Proposals – creating and presenting sales proposals
- Follow-up and follow-through strategies.
- Summary of outcomes and action plans to ensure application and implementation.
Facilitator: Mick McCormick
The Workshop includes refreshments, 2 course Lunch and post workshop hand-out material
There is a 5% discount on 5 or more Delegates attending.